rights to access fuse box

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by bethankful, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Maybe the fuse box access is needed in order for the OP to install her Home Theatre equipment???
    I'm not sure about where you are from, but here in Canada, renters have all of the rights. The landlord had better be damned sure he has his i's dotted, and t's crossed (with legal advice) before he goes in and does anything.
    One other thing to the OP, yes, this is a forum, but it's still not good form to tell another poster to mind their own effing business.

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    It's similar here in the US -- eviction proceedings are a long and expensive process, regardless of a tenant's miscreancy. Unless the other tenant is not paying their rent, it's going to be very difficult to get rid of them.

3. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

Bye bye sweetie, don't think we'll see you posting here much longer.

4. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

I find it humorous that the person who made the comment “expertise of Engrish language” misspelled the word English and then later in the thread misused the word “redacted”.
    The internet and its’ unintentional humor never gets old.

5. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    I think Sam did that on purpose trying to to be a smart aleck.
    Frankly I'm disappointed in the responses by at least two people in this topic to a new member who was just asking for some advice or help.
    She came in here for help and if you didn't have anything in the way of advice to offer why did you have to say anything.
    I refer to Sam and also Stan you didn't need to add that little two cents either.
    There are a few of us who have an Ambassador tag, that only means we are here to
    welcome new members and make them fell at ease here.
    The truth is every member here is supposed to do that, not just those labeled as ambassador.

6. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

OK Tony, I apologize, my comment was a bit snarky. Although you have to admit she joined this forum and immediately posted with a major "attitude problem".
    I guess I've just gotten used to the regulars who are polite and informative. If she chooses to post again, I'll respect her opinions and respond accordingly.
    I also refer back to Mike Frezon's post. What led her to post here? Maybe we'll never know, but she didn't get off to a good start.

7. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    By the way, Engrish isn't a misspelling...of sorts.
    http://www.engrish.com/
    And yes, I hopped on the "Wow, pregnant, in school and a craptastic living situation."
    With her "typing skills" in this day and age, look out. I, for one, abhor the mangling of the English language you see all over the interwebs. And it is especially appalling when in conjunction with asking for help when it comes to law.
    If you can't write, it won't matter if you are right. Nobody will care and this case would be dismissed...if it made it to court.

8. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

I completely agree with you. The spelling and texting shortcuts people use now is appalling. I refuse to use it and normally won't even respond to messages that are written so poorly. I'm surprised she didn't post in all capital letters. I wouldn't even be involved in this thread because if it's all caps, I completely ignore it and move on.
    Anyhow, I'm done with this thread. I welcome new members, their input and questions, but this woman just doesn't fit in.

9. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Y'all are doing it again. Let it go. . .
    With the exception of one "thank u," the OP was not using annoying interwebs-speak (which I probably abhor more than all y'all combined). Maybe she's just not a great typist. Who cares?

10. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    I agree Aaron, I could still read the words. Anyway looks like she was chased off. Opposite off what HTF really wants to do.