What's new

Rick and Morty Season 1 (Adult Swim) (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
You may think I'm overreacting (and perhaps I am) but Rick & Morty is better than Futurama. And I love Futurama. But Rick & Morty is better.

Rick & Morty may be the best animated series ever. Due to my Rick & Morty tunnel vision, I may overlooking something obvious, so correct me as you please.

Best ever.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"It's like payday at Neverland Ranch!"

"Also, every ten seconds, it stabs your balls."

"Yeah, great, Morty -- don't break an arm jerking yourself off."

Next week's season finale carries some big expectations after this episode, and other classics like Meeseeks.

Finally, the robot Morty in the opening credits has seemingly showed up. A lot of the other stuff in the montage has shown up throughout the season, too -- I wouldn't be surprised if the finale has something to do with Evil Morty infiltrating Earth C-137.

God, that was great. This whole show is great.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
900x900px-LL-47826f85_gaz.jpeg

...That sound you hear is Jim Davis rotating in his grave.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Abradolf Lincler

"squanching"

Gear Head

"...And THAT'S why you never invite a Floopy-Doop and a Shoopy-Doop to the same party."

"...It has been a tough mating season for Bird-Person..."

“I love watching bukakke -- I mean, like, I don’t know if I personally would ever do it…”

I was so, so unprepared for that joke. And I feel so dumb for even momentarily thinking that there could be anything but Squanchy squanching one out in that cupboard.

This show definitely has had one of the strongest first seasons of any show in recent memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks