What's new

Ric Easton...Voyager covers?... (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the kind offers, everyone!

Andrea, you send me the cases, I will definately make the covers! I may need 8 cases for the bonus disks, though! (or seven 8 disc cases... If they make the sevens there's also a possibility they will make the eights, right?) I hope the cases do become more prevalent in the U.S.

Ric

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Ric,

I would be happy to supply you with the Slim 5s to do Stargate with if you shrink them down to size as well.

Or perhaps give you ahemmm another deal ;) .

Greg

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Well, it looks like you folks may be getting me into the slim business.

Andrea, one thing about the TNG idea. Season 2 is 6 discs and the sixers would be slimmer than the upcoming sevens, right? I'm worried that it would look too goofy to have a thinner spine in the number 2 position. Anyway, the point will be moot until thay are actually available!

Ric

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
The Stargate spine idea is great. I would certainly consider getting all my SG-1 material into new cases if you were to produce a set. I think it's a good idea to watch the show and to wait until the finale is official, though it's probably season 8.

Wade K

Second Unit
Ric, I'm sure you could another eight slim-7's (whenever they come out) for DS9 covers.

I suspect the 7's and 8's will be the same size as each other considering the 5's and 6's are (as well as the 4's).

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock

It would be slimmer and I would just use a 7-discer for that season anyway and have an empty tray for one disc.

Joseph:S

Auditioning
Hey, Ric!

Wow! The Stargate spine looks great!!!

Look forward to your further work!!! Perhaps... The Matrix Trilogy ;) With The Matrix Revisited, & The Animatrix :D! I'll leave it to your discretion though.

Peace!
Joseph

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Joseph,

Awhile back, I slapped together this cover...

It's nothing special, but it does the job. If you're interested I can upload it to my website.

In other news... I have an update to my ST-Feature Films Covers and I'd like you folks to check it out and leave me your opinions if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Ric

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock

The slim 4's and 5's from Oz have clips to hold inserts. The slim 6's do not.

Mike_D

Auditioning
Wow, I am glad i stumbled upon this site. I had been looking for Voyager DVD covers and Ric's are by far the best I have seen...(the originals are almost a joke-no thought or creativity put into them) The DS9 and TNG covers look great as well. Looking for some advice as far as what type of paper, and what type of printer, that will give the best quality ??? Any suggestions ??? Thanks in advance!!

Ric, can't wait to see the completed Voyager set...looks
great!!!!

Mike_D

Auditioning
LOL...sorry hadn't read far enough...Thanks for the printing info on your site Ric!!!

Kai Zas

Second Unit
The Stargate spine looks awesome! Considering the crappy boxes the stuff comes in, I would welcome the change. Realy!

Peter_R

Auditioning
Hi Ric,

I've to admit you did a wonderful job making all those great covers!

One suggestion for the upcoming Voyager covers: why not putting op the Delta Flyer? Maybe instead of the Kazon ship?

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks!

That Kazon ship appeared in the first season, the Delta Flyer didn't come around until season 4 or five. I've been thinking of featuring it either on a future cover or perhaps the spine of a Best Buy bonus disc cover.

As for Stargate: SG-1, I think that one may end up in the crapper! There are presently some really nice Works in Progress over at the DVDCA Forums

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks