What's new

Rhino's Cartoons on DVD Poll - Vote early and often! (1 Viewer)

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
I went for D&D as well (should be cheaper since there aren't too many episodes :) ) Absolutely loved it when I saw it in the 80s but havent seen it since.

Also another one for Thundercats and MUMM-RAA the EVER_LIVING!!! :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
One thing we have to hope with D&D is that they make sure that the original opening is intact instead of the raped Fox opening.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I voted for He-Man, Voltron and D&D. I wrote in Hercules, as that is the one cartoon I regret never taping. Not the Disney one, but the one with Newton the centaur amd the Mask of Vulcan. I have no idea if they have the writes, or who even put it out, but I figure it's worth a shot.

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
Among the several for which I mentioned voting, D&D was one (also a favorite of mine back in the day), so no blame my way if it fails to come to pass! But so long as we're pushing for write-ins we love, I'll throw another lure out there for Conan the Adventurer, which I mentioned earlier -- if anyone else here has seen it and loved it with anything approaching my unbridled fervor, don't let our favorite barbarian slip to the write-in wayside. :emoji_thumbsup: Thundar in due course ....

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Being that there are simply not enough cartoons involving children that become adventurers after going on an amusement park ride available on DVD, I voted for D&D as well.
Also, I voted for TMNT because it's TMNT.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
i picked

TMNT
He-man
Ghostbusters
Voltron
Thundercats

wrote in Silverhawks and Centurians

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Other: DR. KATZ!

I'm in the wrong thread for that one, tho, right?

DOCTOR KATZ! RHINO! GET THIS ON DVD! I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY!

MC

Eric Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
picked He-man, MASK, D&D, and voltron.

Forgot to write-in "Tranzor Z" (anyone remember that one?)

BTW, is voltron understood to be the "lions" voltron or the "vehicles" voltron? I distinctly remember two different voltrons! I prefered the "lion" voltron.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Unless things have changed substantially recently, I'd vote for Rhino not to release anything, and give the rights to someone who will commit to a worthy presentation and a complete run of each series, in its original language.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
BTW, is voltron understood to be the "lions" voltron or the "vehicles" voltron? I distinctly remember two different voltrons! I prefered the "lion" voltron.
I want both, but if I have to chose one or the other, then of course I want Lion Force! And I think I speak for everyone when I say that... :wink:

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Here's a thought..........if they follow through with "He-Man & The Masters Of The Universe", what do you think would be the chances for a DVD release of "He-Man & She-Ra: The Secret Of The Sword". That movie's almost impossible to get, unless you're willing to pay big bucks on E-Bay for the video. Also, the "He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special" would also be a welcome addition.

I'm a huge fan of the original MOTU series. I remember watching it back in 83, just as I'd come home from school everyday. lol. I had all the figures, playsets, coloring books, even the Burger King cups. LOL. I sincerely hope He-Man is in the running for releases. That would definitely make my day!!

I'd also like to see the "She-Ra: Princess Of Power" series become available, pending the success of the He-Man releases (should they be made available). As someone stated above, it was just AS good as He-Man. Not to mention there were a few He-Man cross-overs if I recall.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It probably depends a lot on how well the current show is doing. If that's popular, it's almost guaranteed the old one will be released eventually. I don't know how fans are reacting to the new show, but I've enjoyed the episodes I've seen.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
I picked "He-Man", "TMNT", and wrote-in "Danger Mouse". Maybe they could buy the rights from HBO if they still own it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks