What's new

Rhino Strikes Again! Too Close for Comfort - 22 minute cut episodes (1 Viewer)

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
Is there any way we can block this Joseph guy? He has been asked to take this conversation private but apparently cannot understand english.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

I can't ever recall a single time I ever thought to myself, "Hey, Dave, this set has episodes that are cut or non-OAR, so don't list the price on this release."

I just don't think that way. I attempt to give an unbiased report of the situation, straight up. No sucking up to the studios just for the heck of it (I admit I don't always succeed), and try to make it clear when I'm editorializing instead of reporting (I succeed even less at that...and have gotten complaints as a result). Just report all the facts I have at my disposal. If I ever left off a price, it's because I didn't have it. Or pure oversight.

I have no intention of making my own site separate from Gord's. Now, if someone comes along and offers me $40K a year guaranteed to do for them what I do for Gord, I might be tempted. Short of that, I'm sticking with him!

Pavan_P

Second Unit
One of our reviewers at SitcomsOnline.com just got the season 2 set! Good news!! All the episodes are UNEDITED. Around 24:30 each. Look for the review later tonight, if all goes well.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Very nice. Any hope for a fixed Season 1?

Probably not...but since they've fixed season 2, I may buy Season 1 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks