What's new

Rhino Cables - Great product (1 Viewer)

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
Just recieved my component cables today and I must say that Rhino do make a great product.

I bought the "professional" model, which is their entry model and I found them to be better then my AR Master Series components.

I actually got these to replace my AR Master Series.

The colors are deeper and more clear then before (and these cost much less then the ARs). The ARs cost me $129.99 CND + 15% tax = $149.49, while the Rhinos cost only around $75 CND including shipping.

If there are other Canadians here then they simply must give Rhino a look (NO TAX..
:)

Doug_B

Screenwriter
I've used Rhino before and am happy with their products (although I have not done comparisons with other component cables).

BTW, the Rhino web site appears to be inaccessible for the last few days (and I'm not the only one who has noticed).

Edit: Never mind. Saw the other thread that mentioned them moving to the .net domain.

And now, just saw the post below :rolleyes:.

Doug

Mark Rich

Second Unit
Rhino Cables changed their domain name to RhinoCables.net about 2 weeks ago. They are still alive and kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks