What's new

Revenge season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
After that reveal on a dark road a mile down the road from Conrad's prison, I might be done with this show for good. It's a stunt I've been waiting for them to pull for a while now, and hoped they wouldn't.

On the plus side, Aidan's finally dead.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Adam Lenhardt said:
After that reveal on a dark road a mile down the road from Conrad's prison, I might be done with this show for good. It's a stunt I've been waiting for them to pull for a while now, and hoped they wouldn't.On the plus side, Aidan's finally dead.
I thought David being alive was brilliant.

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
It's the ultimate soap canard, and while I'm not surprised they finally played it, I am a bit disappointed. They're going to have to work pretty hard now to explain that revelation in a way that doesn't undo everything Emily set out to accomplish over 3 seasons.

I won't miss Aiden, but I will definitely miss Conrad so I hope he pulls through.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I'd put Revenge on hiatus for several months, and finished the season tonight. It was pretty bad the second half. I lost almost all interest and paid marginal attention. But the last three episodes were gangbusters. Buried under the worsening performances and flaccid writing is the heart of thrilling revenge. Taking down Conrad and Victoria was great! Victoria's outcome was especially perfect. So now what? I don't know what story the show was telling me. It was neither the self-destruction of Emily, as Adam suggested earlier. But nor was it a satisfying revenge take, as she pulls everyone down with her.I wish it were done. The David Clark reveal was terrible. It undoes the entire premise, all of Emily's motivations. It turns him from a martyr into an emotional monster. Next season? Probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks