What's new

Revenge of the Nerds (1984) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Preorder today. Amazon preorder prices tend to go up after initial posting.

amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "homethea02-20"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = "B00IXD2MMU"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IXD2MMU"; amzn_assoc_show_border = true; amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true;

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
For some reason, I have never owned this movie on any home video format. At this price, it's time to correct that. Order placed -- thanks for the link, Ron.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
My wife and I went to see 'Bachelor Party' in 1984. At the box office, they told us that there would be a special showing of a new movie immediately following the showing of 'Bachelor Party'. If we wanted to see the new movie we just needed to keep our seats and wait for it to start. No extra charge. Then, after the movie, we'd be given a questionnaire to fill out so we could share our thoughts on this new movie.

That movie was 'Revenge of the Nerds' and we found it FAR funnier than 'Bachelor Party'! I laughed until i had tears in my eyes! :)

Day one for me!

Mark

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Yes, I'm wondering if there will be a group nerd commentary since there was a nerd reunion a few episodes ago on King of the Nerds.
Preordered.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
img1.jpg

Revenge of the Nerds
In this hilarious satire on college life, a group of misfits led by Robert Carradine and Anthony Edwards decides to start their own fraternity after being rejected by every house on campus. Chaos results, with a brains vs. brawn battle, as the football team jocks try to run the nerds off campus. But as the nerds carefully engineer their revenge, it begins to appear as if their day is at hand.
Special Features ● Commentary by Jeff Kanew, Robert Carradine, Timothy Busfield and Curtis Armstrong ● “I'm a Nerd, and I'm Pretty Proud of It” Featurette ● Deleted Scenes ● “Revenge of the Nerds” Television Pilot ● Theatrical Trailer
Revenge of the Nerds Blu-ray
Street Date: May 6, 2014 Prebook Date: April 9, 2014 Screen Format: Widescreen 1.85:1 Audio: English Surround Dolby Digital 2.0 Spanish Dolby Digital 1.0 French Dolby Digital 1.0 Subtitles: English SDH/Spanish/French U.S. Rating: R Total Run Time: 90 minutes Closed Captioned: Yes

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Woah...

James, is that being released domestically?

I have both NERDS and BACHELOR on preorder but would
love to add PORKYS in a 3-pack.

Did not see an Amazon preorder link to this.

Help a brother out!

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
Ron, here's the Amazon link to what appears to be this three pack:

Feel free to alter it to become an HTF affiliate link.Seems like a good deal to me, I'm ready to order it instead of just buying Nerds by itself.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Koroush,

What a find!
Absolutely, a better deal if one is looking to buy any of
those three films.

I will post an entirely new thread promoting this.

Thanks to the both of you for uncovering this.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I wish I'd brought it here sooner...

I won't say anything about foxconnect having it last week for half off on Thursday only because I'd rightfully be banned from the website for not telling everybody...... :( wait...;did I type that or just think it>...? /// oh oh!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
That's okay. That sale seems to be repeating itself every Thursday.

It will certainly be a great deal if the boxed set price matches that of Amazon ($29.99)

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Ronald Epstein said:
That's okay. That sale seems to be repeating itself every Thursday.

It will certainly be a great deal if the boxed set price matches that of Amazon ($29.99)

Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Really? awesome. I missed it for several reasons.. will definitely try again the code is THRIFTY i believe... I'll try for this Porky's set and Towering Inferno, few other things... MAN movies! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks