What's new

Reunion - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
It's worth a try but Kristin at E! asks people to e-mail her with the name of the endangered show you want saved and she will send pleas to the networks of the top three vote-getters.

The list of shows is at E! Online: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...05/051216.html

Send in your Reunion votes and Kristin says she knows the identity of Sam's killer!

(If you really like another show on that list, you have to decide which show you want saved more. Only one vote per person.)

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
kristin has never saved a show..every year, this thing comes up(voting for shows to be saved) and none of them ever survive.. what's the point?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
There was a bit on this in USA Today...glad that they wrapped up the whole deal in one sentence. What a disappointment.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
nice pic of alexa davalos :b

after seeing the last episode shown, where Craig yelled at his son to turn down the music, i had switched my killer guess from the daughter to the son. that was further confirmed by this article, that said the real identity of the killer was still up in the air, and dependent upon people and situations we hadn't even seen yet.

so i'm sticking with that.

Rob Dwyer

Stunt Coordinator
I have to agree with you RobertW... especially since they were saying in the article that several options for the killer were still up in the air.

Its too bad it wasn't even written... perhaps this had something to do with the cancellation as well - without fully developed scripts, or even a fully developed plot outline at the time the ratings started to falter made Fox look at the cost of completing the show.

My personal guess is that it wasn't a single killer - especially the way everyone was covering up the murder. It seemed to me that Sam was consistantly causing many of the problems in everyone's lives, the loan that she needed caused Will get caught by the feds, eventually crashing Craig's father's company and widening the rift between Will and Craig, one of the other girls taking the nanny job and hooking up with an abusive man (and possibly getting into more trouble later with the kidnapping of the daugter)

Who knows... now that you mention it, the daughter being the killer makes some sense. Shame we'll never know.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

Maybe it was REALLY set up like "Murder on the Orient Express"...EVERYONE that was wronged by Sam killed her!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks