What's new

Return of the Musketeers (1 Viewer)

Nick Laslett

Stunt Coordinator
I've just picked up the French edition of the Richard Lester's Musketeers Trilogy, released in France by Studio Canal.

The Three Musketeers (1973)
The Four Musketeers (1974)
The Return of the Musketeers (1989)

http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.as...99A4038A9&Fr=0

I already have the Anchor Bay release from Region 1. But that does not include the 3rd film the Return of the Musketeers.

All 3 films have Stereo Dolby Digital tracks in English. The transfer of the first two films is good, better then the Anchor Bay release, the transfer of the third film is poor, the source print is okay and there has been no remastering for DVD. They are all 16:9 enhanced, French sub-titles are optional.

The same extras have been ported across from the Anchor Bay release with French Subtitles.

For the third film there is a making of from 1989 which is in Spanish with French subtitles, this is 40 mins in Length. There is an audio commentary in French by I think the Producer.

DaveRU

Stunt Coordinator
Nice find, I've been after this underrated sequel for a long time. Might wait and see what happens in other territories if this is Studio Canal.

I would rather just buy the film on it's own, not a bad price for all three though :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks