What's new

Resident Evil 'UNCUT' to be released on DVD (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
They COULD do a seamless branching thing as an option, include the added scenes as bonus features, or make an unrated version.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
The movie was rated '15' here with a clocked running time of 100minutes at 27 seconds, so theatrically at least the UK certainly is not getting any form of directors cut.

Dan

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I wonder if they just plan to release it again later on or if Columbia has something against releasing NC-17. I like te specs and all and it should be a great disc overall. Now lets get that Event Horizon SE out the doors!

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
Directors Cut or not I am still buying this disc. The movie was a good fun film that I enjoyed a lot. At least it isn't a P&S version. ;) I wish Sony would hire someone with talent in their marketing department those covers are just terrible.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Count me as very disappointed. I had a good time with Resident Evil, but was eagerly looking forward to "MORE GORE!" on the DVD.
I'll probably still be picking this one up, but I'll miss the nasty stuff that was clearly snipped out. :frowning:

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I don't think they can include the bonus footage without making the DVD NC-17 or unrated, so they will probably release a second disc later.

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
well if u don't wanna click here it is
residentevil_dvd_front_lg.jpg

residentevil3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks