What's new

RESERVOIR DOGS: SE cover(s) (merged thread) (1 Viewer)

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
I emailed amazon and got a price reduction on the item. They still let me qualify for the free shipping even though the new total did not meet the $49 mark.

That's why amazon is great.

Matthew_S

Second Unit
I think this title is being released the same day as Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown now (Aug 20)? Can this be confirmed?

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I think this title is being released the same day as Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown now (Aug 20)? Can this be confirmed?
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that Reservoir Dogs going to be released the following week (August 27th).

Also, weren't there rumors stating that the Mr. Brown cover could be released on a later date?

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I'll have to pick up the Mr. Pink cover. My friends and I have a friend that has a big problem with tipping, especially at restaurants. We showed him Reservoir Dogs a few years ago hoping he'd get the hint but it apparently didn't work. Oh well... we just don't go anywhere that a tip is expected any more.

Mr. Pink rules.

MichaelG

Second Unit
Not sure what the curernt status of the Mr Brown cover is supposed to be, but I was in my local Best Buy this weekend and they had about 8-10 Mr Brown's on the shelf.

LeeL

Stunt Coordinator
Same deal here in Winnipeg...Mr Brown was in equal if not greater supply at Future Shop, HMV, and A&B Sound.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
so will we ever get a final tally from Artisan regarding sales of each individual cover?

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
I saw the Mr. Brown version in my local Best Buy, so I can't imagine it's that limited. I looked on Artisan's website for information on numbers, but their website is weak. I just purchased Mr. Brown from DVD Empire for no other reason except "The Madonna Speech". "Dickdickdickdickdickdickdickdickdick.":D

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
The Suncoast at the Westside Pavilion in West LA has a bunch of Browns. They're on sale (the sole Mr. Pink was $4 more!).

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I bought the Mr. Blonde version (only one I saw for sale) and was quite annoyed with it. I hadn't seen the movie before and was very irritated that the cover told who the rat was as part of Mr. Blonde's profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks