What's new

Rescue Me Season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Teddy ought to file a cruel and unusual punishment suit. The prison should be forced to move the phone close to the bed, or vice versa.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So, how reliable is DNA testing if the 2 possible suspects are brothers in determining who really is the father of Janet's unborn child?

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Unless the two are identical twins DNA testing is sufficiently accurate to tell which brother is the father.

Regards,

Joe

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Cool direction the show is taking? Will the fire house crew stay together, or is this the beginning of the end?

I would imagine it probably won't happen, given the show was renewed for Season 4, however, it's interesting to see how this plays out.

Loved the scene where Mike was outted.

Edit: Artie Lange revealed on Stern today that he filmed a scene for an upcoming episode of Rescue Me yesterday. I'm not sure when it will air, Artie hasn't said anything yet, but I would imagine their still shooting for this season. Appently Artie plays the cousin of a fireman who dates a hot nun. So look out for that. Artie also believes this may be a recurring role. First Entourage and now Rescue Me, Artie is starting to invade all my favorite shows.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Paul-

Is Artie Lange on an upcoming ep of Entourage? Ive seen every episode of that show and I don't remember him...

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Unless they're planning a big jump in time we probably won't find out about Janice's kid this season, since they can't test for DNA at this stage. (I'm not sure if they can do it at all prior to birth. Checking the amniotic fluid may not score any cells from the child, and you don't do something as risky as a needle biopsy on a pregnant woman just to get DNA results a few months early. But I'm certainly no expert in these matters, I just seem to recall having read something along those lines.)

Now we have to find out if Sheila and Angie are knocked up, since clearly none of them was real concerned about practicing safe sex. :) (Speaking of which, shouldn't we be hearing more about Tommy's little STD?)

Regards,

Joe

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Definatly the funniest episode of the season, and then the shock of an ending

Funniest line "It's like Iwa Jima all over again" :laugh:

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
Great show last night.

It was one of the best episodes of the year. i think my favorite line from the night came from the guy in the wheelchair after he was rescued and was in the basket. "I just sh*t myself." Classic.

Too bad there is only 2 episodes left.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

Yeah, it's coming up. Entourage is currently filming the second half of Season 3. They're talking a mid season break and coming back in January. Artie's stuff will show up in Season 3 part 2.

Rescue Me shots a lot faster, according to an interview I read with Leary this week, they're just finishing up this seasons finale now. So Artie will probably be in next week's episode or maybe the finale.

As for this week - all I can say is wow. Shit really hit the fan. Kinda saw the Johnny hit coming, but I feel bad about the Chief.

BTW, can my user name be changed to 'Namath Gavin'. What an awful name, hahaha.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I don't know if this is a typo for the more usual "bun in the oven", a misundertanding of the phrase, a Freudian slip or a comment on the Gavin men, but I love it. :D

Regards,

Joe

StephenA

Screenwriter
That was definitely a surprise ending to this week's episode for both my mom and me when we watched it. I can't wait till Tuesday to see how it all pans out.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
What an evil ending...

How can you give us TWO giant cliffhangers like that? Bastards. ;)

Artie as Lou's cousin? That's so PERFECT. :D

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I swear the more I watch this show the faster it goes by and the more restless I become until the next episode airs.

The guy in the wheelchair typing in his words as they were figuring out how to take him down the stairs was a riot.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I definitely laughed louder and more often in this episode than in any other this season, and maybe for the whole run of the series. The ending was not only a shocker, it felt like a scene from a whole different show (a dark, gritty cop drama.) With the dark lighting I didn't recognize Johnny at first, and for a second I thought the cat had stepped on the remote and switched channels on me. ;) I actually hit the "info" button to make sure I was still watching Rescue Me on FX. Wow.

And this wasn't even the season-ending cliff-hanger. What do they have planned for that? Nuclear war?

Regards,

Joe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Hell"

Pretty good episode featuring some zany twists and turns. Johnny's funeral turned into something nutty, but it's how it had to be. Glad to see Jerry made it. Natalie gives Franco a timeout after seeing how much she resembles Kayla.

Next week: season finale!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks