What's new

Remotes and remote bases for SALE! MX350 MX500 MX600 MX900 (1 Viewer)

Spanelly78

Auditioning
Real Name
Kelly ODay
I have a few URC remotes and remote bases for sale.

MX350 is $100.00

MX500 is $50.00

MX600 is $40.00

MX900 is $130.00

All items are gently used.

The base stations we have are Universal

(7) MRF250 no power cords, selling for $70.00 each

(3) MRF100 no power cords, selling for $30.00 each

MRF200 no power cord, selling for $30.00

(2) MRF300 Base Station has 2 RFX150 but no power supply selling for $40.00 each

We also have the Universal Master System Controller has the RFX-250 and power supply, selling for $300.00.

Thanks!!!

hello, I'd like to buy the MX600, but if possible ship it to my hong kong address (I'm good buyer on ebay using Paypal), using 1st class international, if not ok Gurnee IL 60031 is also ok but more trouble to myself ... thanks

Spanelly78

Auditioning
Real Name
Kelly ODay
What would the shipping be for that? Where do I ship it from, just Postal Services? I do not mind shipping it for you but shipping costs will need to be paid by you, as well as some sort of insurance and/or confirmation so I have a way to track that you received it. Thanks.

Definitely shipping is paid by me, in here I can pay you first by Paypal if you're ok with that. If 1st class international works with USPS in terms of size and weight (which it should), then i'd like to ship that way as its cheapest. It would help me receive it faster and don't have to pay double shipping charge to / from Gurnee IL 60031 via my buddies there. This is the last part of my new house rennovation, I need one more of this MX600 to automate another room, thanks a lot !

>

Spanelly78

Auditioning
Real Name
Kelly ODay
Do you want me to send you a "bill" from paypal? But first I will need address to get quote for shipping. You just want the one MX600 remote, correct? Were you needing two? I can check with my husband to see if he may have another one?

Some of the buttons on my MX-600 are starting to act up. I'm looking for a replacement remote, but not the control box. Do you have one?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks