What's new

reciever and hd help (1 Viewer)

kloft

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith Lofton
I have a samsung 47" LCD tv and a harmon/kardon receiver. When I connect my PS3 to HDMI2 slot in the Harmon/Kardon all I get is a green screen. If I hook my PS3 up to my small Dynex 32" tv first and then un-hook it from the dynex and plug it into the HDMI2 slot on the Harmon/Kardon it then it shows up on my Samsung 47". Weird!!!
So basically I have to "jump-start" the PS3 on the small Dynex TV and then wait a few minutes and then I can hook it up to the Hardon/Kardon HDMI/2 slot and the game shows up on the Samsung. Craziest thing I have every experienced in my life. Having to "jump-start" a PS3.
I have a brand-new MONSTER HDMI cable hooked to this so it is not an HDMI cable issue.
Any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by kloft /t/321512/reciever-and-hd-help#post_3938161
I have a samsung 47" LCD tv and a harmon/kardon receiver. When I connect my PS3 to HDMI2 slot in the Harmon/Kardon all I get is a green screen. If I hook my PS3 up to my small Dynex 32" tv first and then un-hook it from the dynex and plug it into the HDMI2 slot on the Harmon/Kardon it then it shows up on my Samsung 47". Weird!!!
So basically I have to "jump-start" the PS3 on the small Dynex TV and then wait a few minutes and then I can hook it up to the Hardon/Kardon HDMI/2 slot and the game shows up on the Samsung. Craziest thing I have every experienced in my life. Having to "jump-start" a PS3.
I have a brand-new MONSTER HDMI cable hooked to this so it is not an HDMI cable issue.
Any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happens if you try a different HDMI port on the Harmon Kardon? Assuming your TV is a 1080P set you might try to change the HDMI output settings on the PS3 from auto to 1080P and see if that makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks