Real Ghostbusters DVD Box sets ?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Adamag, May 27, 2007.

1. Adamag

Adamag Auditioning

Is there any chance that sony will release The Real Ghostbusters on DVD Box Sets ?

2. Gabriel.H

Gabriel.H Stunt Coordinator

Voltron, Thundercats, He-Man even She-ra got the box set treatment......so we can all only hope that so will the real ghostbusters.

3. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

This is one of my most wanted shows. Every year I cross my fingers that finally Sony will wise up and release this in season sets. Well at least we got 3 best-of DVDs.

4. Matthew H

Matthew H Second Unit

The previous release was distributed through Sony's Dept. aimed towards kids.. so those were a joke. Season sets aren't looking to be released any time soon. I'm just as dissapointed as you are.

5. firstjump

firstjump Auditioning

I just found out that Volume 1 of The Real Ghostbusters has been released on dvd! I picked it up last week and it's awesome. The first 30 episodes plus a ton of special features. Hopefully volume 2 is not too far away!

6. Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger Screenwriter

Jack
  7. spectre251

spectre251 Auditioning

I can't really afford that though. I think I'm going to stick to the Volume, it suits my economic needs a little better. I can't wait till Volume 2 comes out. I just received Volume 1.

8. Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger Screenwriter

Jack

I admit it is pricy, I ended up finding a code for I think it was 15% off doing a google search online and used it at the check out for the full box set and the price came down to to about 150.00ish and then with shipping I choose back to about 172.00 and I opted for the monthly installment plan so every 21 days they will bill me for approx 31.00ish for three more installments. Which isn't too bad.

My set is scheduled to deliver on WED. I hope it is in good shape.

9. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

Does anyone own the Time-Life set(metal cases)? I missed out on this for $99 before it disappeared from the site. Now fetching 4x that price on E-Bay I think I'm interested in purchasing it:eek::huh:
    F#%*~'G limited editions:angry: