What's new

Razzie Nominations (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

No, Zohan came out in 2008. I liked it, though. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry was Sandler's 2007 movie, and IT stunk!

lowcel

Grip
Real Name
Bruce

Thanks for the correction, Netflix has it listed as 2007. Teach me to trust them.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Personally I thought I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry was much better than Zohan. Opinions vary though. I am a pretty big Sandler fan so I was really dissapointed with Zohan.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
I loved Rambo. Setting aside the political and humanitarian ramifications of the film, it was a good way to spend an hour and a half and just relax watching some gratuitous violence Stallone-style. I thought the Barrett M107 .50 was the second best actor in the film.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Dear god, let me add "Igor" .. who would have thought you could have an animated film for kids that is this offensive/bad.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Rambo? Ok, it wasnt a good movie, but for what it was, it was an AWESOME flick. I loved the hell out of it.

But then I liked Speed Racer and Indy, so clearly my tastes are skewed according to the Razzies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks