What's new

Ray Donovan Season 4 (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
The season's premiere starts off with a seemingly redeemed Ray. It looks like he has gotten rid of his demons and is on his way to making a better life. As I watched I wondered how they could make an interesting show without any of his conflict? But not to worry, the fragile peace Ray has built with the help of others seems to be falling apart three quarters of the way through the first episode. Although some story lines seem to be resolved, new and twisting arcs look to be on their way.

Glad the show is back.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Ray keeps trying to go the straight path, not going to happen.

Didn't see the art dealer lady as the head of the crime syndicate.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Ray seemingly solves one problem but it just brings new ones. Micky giving himself up won't solve everything.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Ray's in a mess again and it doesn't look too good for Avi. Thinking that you're going to talk yourself out of a situation with the Russian Mob is foolish.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Well, season 4 has ended and Ray seemed to have taken care of his problem with the Russians. It was a good end to the season but I hope they go back to the initial premise of Ray being a fixer for Hollywood's elite.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks