What's new

3D Ratatouille in 3D (1 Viewer)

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Steve Christou said:
I'm sure it'll be released in the USA eventually. You could buy a multi-region blu-ray player. I have one but its not in 3D.
Uh...no it wont. Disney has prohibited U.S. consumers from access to domestic 3D BDs. So much so that, unlike previous Disney discs, RATATOUILLE is Region-locked.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
I purchased this title from Amazon France. Of course there is no tracking info on it. I think, using the google translator, that is should have arrived by February 13 (Friday the 13th......it didn't). I really do think it should take longer than that.....but does anyone have a guess as to how long it might take to get the disc?? Thanks for the help.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
It has taken me as much as 2 weeks to get something from Amazon UK, never ordered from FR.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
bob kaplan said:
I purchased this title from Amazon France. Of course there is no tracking info on it. I think, using the google translator, that is should have arrived by February 13 (Friday the 13th......it didn't). I really do think it should take longer than that.....but does anyone have a guess as to how long it might take to get the disc?? Thanks for the help.
The shipments from the European Amazon sites are taking quite a bit longer to reach the U.S. than they did, say, a year ago. I suspect this has something to do with new security rules. In any case, allow 2-3 weeks. I know...annoying. I order from UK, France and Germany frequently and have noted a slowing trend in delivery. Such is life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks