What's new

Random Facts about Vin Diesel (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Ah, Christ Reynolds beat me to it. This is exactly like the old SNL skits with John Goodman, Alec Baldwin & Will Ferrell! God those skits made me laugh:

Hey, do you fellas know a.. a guy by the name Bill Brasky?!!

Yeah, I know Bill Brasky! He's a 10-foot-tall beast man, who showers in Vodka.. and feeds his baby Shrimp Scampi..

Brasky went public with his own buttocks.. and made $7 million.

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky went hunting?!

[ interrupting ] I masturbate to the Teletubbies!

[ silence ]

Anyway.. Brasky decides he's going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits! He stomps and chews every one of them with a machete. They all begged for their lives.. except.. Fleagle!

He has a toenail on the end of his penis!

Brasky got his wife pregnant.. and she gave birth to a delicious 16 oz. steak...The afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms!

To Bill Brasky!

:D

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I actually knew Vin Diesel way back when he was just Mark Vincent and was a personal trainer, (little known fact) He was best friends with one of my best friends, had hair and he still owes me a video tape....

And his twin brother apparently looks as white as me...

:) d

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Here's what I found out:

"Stray dogs and cats are not "put to sleep". They are devoured whole by Vin Diesel."

"Vin Diesel once tied a rope to the moon so he could climb up there and prove to everyone in his gym class that they were a bunch of pussies."

"Scotty doesn't know, but Vin Diesel does." :D

"Vin Diesel knows all there is to know about The Crying Game."

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
A few new ones that came to me in a dream:

Vin Diesel buried Paul.

Vin Diesel put the bomp in the bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp. Then he killed it with his bare hands.

Australian accent: Maybe Vin Diesel ate your baby.

James T

Screenwriter
Those are great :) Thanks for reviving the thread. I completely forgot about it. Rereading the stuff posted here still makes me laugh.

Some new stuff I came across on the site..

Hunter P

Screenwriter
As some of you may know there are now Chuck Norris and Mr. T ripoffs on the same site. Some entries are duplications of ones from the VD site.:angry:

Even though I remain a Vin Diesel purist, I read some good ones:

SOME FACTS ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.:laugh:

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris has recently changed his middle name to "Fucking."

Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

When Chuck Norris was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Chuck Norris!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

Chuck Norris is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

SOME FACTS ABOUT MR. T

Every time a church bell rings, Mr. T pities a fool.

On the A-team, Face , Haniabal, and Murdoch were all masters of disguise. Mr T didn't have to wear a disguise. The bad guys didn't recognize him out of fear.

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Mr. T's edition of the VH1 show 'Where Are They Now' was the shortest in the show's history. It was 10 seconds long, and consisted of a black screen with the words "Right Behind You" written on it.

And finally...
Who would win if Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and Vin Diesel fought? Pay Per View, that's who.:D

James T

Screenwriter
I told my sister about the Vin Diesel site over the summer, and about a few weeks ago, she sent me an e-mail that started with Vin Diesel and somehow finished with the Rock.

But ya, Vin Diesel started it, but for some reason, people really like the Chuck Norris ones better....which I don't get since it's basically the same thing.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, if you've seen Conan's Walker Texas Ranger bit you'll know the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks