What's new

Raising Hope - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Originally Posted by Malcolm R

Yeah, I don't think there's much intelligence in that house when, rather than spend $10 on a new iron, they try and find ways to deal with the shorted out cord.

You have no idea how often I have people bring me stuff where they have used electrical tape to tie together cords. For everything from laptops to vacuums.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Another favorite moment from Tuesday's episode that just popped into my head: the revelation that Sabrina, Burt and Virginia have only had sex with one person, while Jimmy's had sex with six. With Burt and Virginia, it was really sweet, showing that they're relationship was pretty much rock solid from when they met in high school. With Sabrina, it helps give us context with Wyatt and who she was before Jimmy walked by using a stolen cart as a stroller. And Jimmy's studly "yeah" after announcing his number cracked me right up.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by mattCR

You have no idea how often I have people bring me stuff where they have used electrical tape to tie together cords. For everything from laptops to vacuums.

Hell, I did that with my older skill saw and my co-worked chewed up the cord on my router. Some wire nuts and a lot of electrical tape is an easy fix and then you just forget about it.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The season finale was my favorite episode since the pilot. A few weighty scenes to balance out the laughs. And some revelations that fill in the gaps in an interesting way. Sabrina liked Jimmy before Jimmy liked her, and neither of them know it.

Cloris Leachman deserves an Emmy for this episode. She was hilarious when she had to be, and heartbreaking where she had to be. Maw Maw would just be a punchline if not for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks