What's new

R3 "Year of the Dragon" (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone purchased this version yet? If so, what are your impressions of the DVD? Thanks.

Garry Cowell

Stunt Coordinator
Hehe!

I actually saw your post on dvdmaniacs.net but it took (is still taking) time for my registration to come thru'. So in the meantime I found my review on here. Then got a sense of Deja Vu with your sig! Then spotted this same thread here and was surprised you'd missed my review in the original thread! :D

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Like I said, a bad case of brain fade.:D I'll be buying this soon because heaven only knows if it will ever get a R1 release.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I watched this last night. I thought the DD 5.1 soundtrack was pretty good. I agree with Garry Cowell's impressions posted elsewhere about the opening shoot out in the restuarant. I thought that the transfer look nicely sharp with good colors. I really liked the subtitles that just subbed the chinese characters speaking. I've not seen that before on a DVD. The only thing I would have liked more, is a behind the scenes documentary. Very nice DVD.

:D :emoji_thumbsup: :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks