What's new

Questions for WARNER BROS. chat! (1 Viewer)

George_Reis

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still dying to know what Warner has to say Tuesday. Knowing that their schedule is already set from what was said at Studio Day, it seems Warner has nothing biting (no pun intended) for next year. As a Hammer fan, I can only hope they'll give up their licenses to stuff like TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA and FRANKENSTEIN MUST BE DESTROYED, 'cause they'll NEVER put them on DVD. I expect they're gonna give us a lot of the usual robotic answers like "no time soon..." or my favorite, "...needs major restoration." With regards to classic horror films, I don't want to see that "these films just don't sell" crap. That's bullshit!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's generally frowned upon to start these threads to "prep" questions. Ron and Parker wants to hit them on the spot, so they don't have time to prepare (Personally, I think that some questions NEED prep time, but it's not my forum, so Ron and Parker's will goes). Just prep 2 or 3 questions ahead of time, that way if someone asks your question you have another one
Oh, and it's a good idea for those coming in late to whisper to others in the chat if Question X has been asked yet, that way we eliminate redundancy
Jeff Kleist

George_Reis

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, I didn't mean to start a thread with direct "questions," just more or less discuss the attitude of Warner Bros. in terms of releasing the thousands of unreleased library titles on DVD, and where their heads might be at Tuesday. Thousands!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks