What's new

Question re: Se7en (1 Viewer)

Rob LoVerde

Agent
Real Name
Rob LoVerde
Hello all,

I'm still very new to this forum but I've had great fun reading through all of the various opinions and facts available here. And the fact that Robert Harris posts product reviews here is an extra special treat.

I'm sure we have fans of David Fincher's "Se7en" here...

I'm interested to know if anyone has heard anything about an upcoming Blu-ray Disc release. I'm about *this close* to purchasing the New Line Platinum Series 2-DVD edition, but I'd hate to see a Blu-ray Disc on the market for this film only a few months from now.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Rob

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
I've heard nothing, but New Line's catalog is now controlled by Warner, so who knows when they'll get around to it. You'd have to think that it would be pretty high on their list if they're gonna release from the New Line catalog, however.

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
You can usually get this title for less than $10 these days (Amazon has it for $9.99 as we speak), so why not go for it; you could sell it for at least half that when a Blu-ray comes along, making your investment well below the value of your peace of mind...

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
Rob,

Welcome to the forum.

Regarding 'Se7en' and most things Fincher: Over at the "Insiders" section of the forum, David Prior, developer and producer for most if not all of the Fincher special edition DVD's can be reached for such questions.

I noticed recently that he hasn't gotten around to answering one such question from another member of the forum, but it's a good section to monitor for such news.

Of course, that news will spread like wildfire when something is announced. I think that all of the Fincher movies are eagerly anticipated on BD, and 'Se7en' has to be near the top of most people's list.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I've read over on David Prior's page that Fincher isn't prepared to revisit Se7en or any other title until he's done with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which makes perfect sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks