What's new

Question for those in Columbia House Music Club (1 Viewer)

DanR

Supporting Actor
Well, I got a flyer for a nice offer (I was previously in the DVD club) to the music club. So I joined. But I have received no confirmation of acceptance from Columbia House, and when I try to log into the site, it says "sorry, we are still processing your application". That was like a week ago, and I don't remember it taking this long for the DVD club.

What was weird though was that after I put in the offer code and my preferred customer number during the order process and proceeded to check out, I was never asked for a method of payment. Since my old credit card from the DVD Club has been cancelled, I'm wondering if Columbia House tried to authorize a payment on my old credit card number (previously used over a year ago to join the DVD club), and it didn't work so my music club application is now in "limbo"!?!?!?

How long do you guys usually wait for your enrollment to be processed and accepted into the club?

Regards,
Dan

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Dan, I have been a member of Columbia House's CD club for years, but they recently invited me to join again (15 free CDs). I didn't enroll on their web site. Rather, I did it through the mail. It took about a month for the CDs and the bill to arrive.

DanR

Supporting Actor
It took about a month for the CDs and the bill to arrive
Wow, I guess I was spoiled by the DVD club, which only takes about 7-10 days for the discs to arrive from applyication to discs in hand.
I hope this doesn't take a month. :frowning: Does it take a month when you order your regular priced selections?
Regards,
Dan

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Dan, no, when I place regular orders, they come in a couple weeks. It seems to take them longer to process the application and ship out the large initial order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks