What's new

Question about the “This is an SVS subwoofer” flash ad… (1 Viewer)

Matt_Smi

Second Unit
Real Name
blank
For anyone who has their Computer hooked into their HT and can listen to this though it, could you tell me what kind of frequency range this it hitting right after the SVS sub lands on the small sub? I am not really familiar with recognizing frequency ranges like some here, it sounds damn good though! BTW I played this on my Sony SA-WM40 and my HSU STF-2; surprisingly the Sony handled it pretty good. The HSU obviously did as well, just a lot louder and a bit cleaner.

http://www.svsubwoofers.com/animation.htm

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Is there anyway to port the animation to a VCD or DVDR so that those of us without a HT-Computer lik can watch it on TV?

ChrisBee

Stunt Coordinator
Your computer sound card's miniature jack socket is where you connect your computer speakers. Computer speakers are active sepakers. (They have their own built in amp)

A miniature stereo jack to two phono sockets adaptor is an easy piece of kit to lay your hands on.

Your computer can then be connected to one of your AV receiver (or stereo amp) input sockets using a standard stereo phono cable. Up to 30 feet phono cables are easily available if your computer is in another room.

The (computer) speaker output (jack) socket on your computer is simply line out (low level) like any other source.

So if you have a computer with a speaker jack socket you can connect it to your AV system and enjoy the SVS animation full range!:)

You can also play (downloaded) test tones through your system from your computer when you don't have a suitable test DVD disc.

My apologies to all of you those who knew this already.:b

ChrisBee

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks