What's new

question about DVD empire? (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Mims

Auditioning
What do they mean by "expedited" shipping? Priority mail? Regular US SNAIL MAIL...? I asked, but it seems to take awhile to get a response. This is my first order with them.

-Jeff

BrianP

Supporting Actor
USPS expedited shipping is priority mail. Standard shipping is by USPS media mail, which is also used for free shipping. However, I have heard that DVDEmpire may substitute first class mail for priority if the shipment involves a single DVD.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Snail mail can take up to 3 weeks, depending on where they are and where you are, and how busy the postal service is too. If you're starting out, try both of them.

For me, expedited means that they'll get it out of their door that day. Of course, their responsibility ends there too.

What I do is to let my wish list pile up and ship them all UPS 2nd day air. That way I know when I'll get it and the shipping charges are spread across several DVD's, so I hardly feel it.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks