What's new

Question About Bucket of Blood (1 Viewer)

FrancisP

Screenwriter
I notice that MGM has A Bucket of Blood on dvd. Can anyone tell me if this is better than the PD versions that have been released?

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
The differences are like night and day. The MGM is pristine with terrific, rich contrasts. Highly recommended if you're a fan of the pic.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
A Bucket of Blood was shown in the UK a few weeks ago on a satellite film channel. Of what I saw of the film the print quality wasn't the best. Do MGM still own the rights to this film?

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Originally Posted by WaveCrest

A Bucket of Blood was shown in the UK a few weeks ago on a satellite film channel. Of what I saw of the film the print quality wasn't the best. Do MGM still own the rights to this film?

As the Film has fallen into the public domain,there are no longer an "rights" - BUT MGM possesses the best negative on this title, holding the original AIP Elements - same with THE TERROR and several other AIP titles now in the public domain.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks