What's new

Queensryche (1 Viewer)

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
Queensryche is coming here in September. I'm getting tickets as soon as they are on sale. I can't wait.

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
When they open for Judas Priest, they are only doing pre-mindcrime material from the first three albums.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I don't know if you guys saw my earlier post, but you can now (legally) download two live tracks from the upcoming Mindcrime II album ("Hostage" & "I'm American"). Just thought you might like to know.....

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Queensryche are still around? And stilll touring Mindcrime? I don't know if I should be happy or sad!

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
The sequel to Operation: Mindcrime will be out on March 14. The track listing and other details can be found on their website (www.queensryche.com).

Strangely, Geoff Tate was quoted back in October as saying Operation: Mindcrime II will not be the title but the album cover shot shows that's what the title will be. Things can change.
-

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Neat. I've enjoyed their recent albums more than most people do (although it's not up to the classics), so I'm glad they're still writing new material.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Saw their show earlier this year and loved it. I've always been a huge QR fan, although their albums after Promised Land have not quite done it for me. This tour was great to see Mindcrime again in a more intimate venue. But their new guitar player just does not belong. You would figure they would have enough clout to find a suitable replacement for Chris De Garmo (I was very saddened with his departure).

Thanks for the tip on the downloads at QR.com. Heading there now. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
RJD's voice is a little too recognizable. The original Dr. X was great. "Kill Mary... She's a risk... And get the Priest as well." Favorite album ever.

The Priest is cold and dead
On his knees he fed
From my barrel of death
He turned the holy water red
As he died he said "Thank you"
I just watched him bleed

Chills every time I hear that section of Suite Sister Mary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks