What's new

Qucik Question, Easy answer (1 Viewer)

andy_brehm

Stunt Coordinator
alright, by the recomendation of those on the board i boughth a hd av pack for my xbox. i went to set it up tonight and couldnt get it to work and was hoping someone could tell me how to get it to work.

first i have a infocus x1 projector for my video source.

i have component cables going from the hd av pack to my reciever in (through the DTV input) then run component cables from the reciever to the projector. i also have a optical cable going for sound.

i get sound but no picture. what do i have to do to get a picture? i looked in the settings on the xbox to see if i had to change anything to get a signal but all thats under "video" is normal letterbox and widescreen.

any thoughts?

thanks

andy

andy_brehm

Stunt Coordinator
please forgive my frantic-ness (if that is a word) anyway, i just found out that you get the extra optoins to enable HD supprot through the xbox when you plug it into the back of the xbox.

anyway, i tried hooking everything up to my only 1080i ready panny rptv and it worked fine, but it wont work on my X1 at all, how come? I know it can display 480p, i checked the website (actaully says edtv but not sure what that means). anyway, i can view dvds in progressive mode at 480p so why wont it work with my xbox? if you could tell me what i am doing wrong, or if the X1 cant display a xbox with a hd pack please let me know.

thanks again and sorry for the many posts.

andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks