What's new

Quantum Leap Season 5: "Georgia" returns. (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I may actually buy it, then. Good news: someone mentions that the box says nothing about altered music. Funny about having Georgia. Why were they able to clear it at this late date? I hope they'll reissue the previous three seasons correct now, but I doubt it. Maybe on HD-DVD? That would be reason enough to upgrade to the format.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
As I recall, he sacrifices his chance to come home in order to save Al's marriage. The series ends with him lost in time, continuing to leap into lives.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Maybe they did. The people in that thread complaining about double-sided discs don't have the set, so maybe they just don't know. Aryn?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
They are indeed on 3 double-sided DVD's.... Is QL the only universal series that did not switch to single-sided ? Northern Exposure which i picked up along with QL has made the switch to single-sided with S5 and they had been double all along aswell.

Ed_City

Agent
The final episode "Mirror Image" uses the old intro with the classic theme song, not the awful remixed version that is on all of the other S5 episodes on this set.

Was this the case on original transmission?

LCD22

Screenwriter

I have "Mirror Image" on VHS tape from the original NBC broadcast, and it is. That's great to hear that the original music has been cleared. Did NBC Universal keep the original Universal logos at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks