What's new

Pyscho IV: The Beginning? (1 Viewer)

walter o

Supporting Actor
I think MCA still controls PSYCHO 4.

well I am sure Hitchcock isnt too happy about BIRDS 2 (remember that one?), or the impending remake of it!

DaveyM

Stunt Coordinator
THE BIRDS 2: LAND'S END is a 1994 tv-movie directed by Rick Rosenthal and Alan Smithee. Rosenthal disowned it so they tacked on the Smithee credit.
Tippi Hedren does appear, but not as the same character she played in the original.

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Ugh that sounds horrible...yet I must go find it. I love unintentionally campy films...and this just sounds like a festival for camp.

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
For those of you who have a HDTV and receive HD programming, Universal HD (Channel 74 on the DirecTV package) just finished airing Psycho IV: The Beginning in HD. It repeats at midnight Eastern time tonight. The film looked great. It featured more blood than what is seen on the network viewings. It also featured some brief female nudity including topless shots of the first victim and of Olivia Hussey. It seems like there was also some extra dialogue. Aspect ratio was about 1.78:1 or 1.85:1. I had always assumed this was a made for TV movie (for Showtime in 1990) and that the correct ratio was 1.33:1, but not too long ago I heard that it did actually play in a few theaters before airing on Showtime. Anyway, it makes me want it on DVD even more now. Maybe this fall?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks