What's new

Pssst, howdja like to win a copy of Discovery & Image 'When we left Earth' on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I just got both the BD and DVD set to give away yesterday. They seriously look amazing and I'm quite sad I have to give them away, but my loss can be your gain!

So whaddya gotta do to win? Just post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with the NASA astronaut you were most inspired by.

Will pick a winner sometime after Noon Tomorrow (Wednesday), so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST Oct. 1st, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM September 29th, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize every 90 days, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last 3 months. Exception: Deal or no Deal winners.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

Simple and logical enough? PLEASE remember to only post once in this thread, if you want to comment on the film itself please use the search button to see if one already exists for it or start a new thread if there isn't one!

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Alan Bean

Since his trip to the moon, he's become a prodigious artist of space-related topics and through his art he conveys better than anyone the sense of what it actually felt like to be there. Check out his book "Apollo" collecting his paintings to see what I mean.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I don't know about any posts being deleted Ed but you are in as #14. Rolling now 2-14, good luck to everyone:

Congrats to Marco Biscotti! Please PM me with an address to get your prize. Thanks to everyone for playing both this and the BD contest, you have made me proud to run this one for sure!

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
My post was deleted also :frowning: I know posted right after Ed because I remember his baseball cap avatar.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I can't believe I actually won something!

I think that's a first for me on the internet!!! :D

Thanks Sam and everyone else at HTF!!!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ed, did you post here and on the Bluray software sections? I thought I had posted here as well, but finally realized I had posted over there and that Sam had giveaways in both forums?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks