psb canadian pricing

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by glenn.arsenault, Mar 25, 2003.

1. glenn.arsenault

glenn.arsenault Stunt Coordinator

I have seen a lot of discussions around the pricing of paradigms in Canada vs the US and it seems in a lot of cases Paradigm products can be purchased in Canada for significant savings over purchases in the US. In the US, Stratus Mini's list for $1099usd (wood veneer) and $1199usd (gloss black). This is by today's exchange $1624cad for wood veneer and $1772cad for gloss black.

Are the prices in Canada for PSB Mini's lower that $1624cad?

2. Mark Leitch

Mark Leitch Stunt Coordinator

I know I can get the stratus silver's for under 2000cdn without haggling... you can do the math from there ;-)

M.

3. DaveZeisler

DaveZeisler Agent

It'd probably be worth your time to call up Stereoland in Windsor, Ontario and see what they have to offer. They quoted me spectacular prices on the PSB Image speakers that I eventually bought from them. They carry the Stratus series as well. I worked with Kirk and he was more than helpful.

Example: The PSB 5T's list for US$800, and with what they offered me after the exchange rate, I paid US$550. Stereoland rocks. Well worth the drive in to pick up the speakers.

http://www.stereoland.ca
    519-253-7206

4. Mark Leitch

Mark Leitch Stunt Coordinator

I believe Upscale Audio is selling the 6t's for something like 899 *shipped*. The Canadian price is a little better, but once you add shipping... it would be close.

M.

5. BrentPollard

BrentPollard Second Unit

I purchased a pair of Stratus Mini's in Gloss Black for $899.00 Cdn last july. I THINK the list price was around $1350.00.[​IMG]