What's new

PSB 6i ans SVS 20-39+ test (1 Viewer)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
The funny part is...guys like this help sales more than they will ever know. The potential SVS customers who have done a reasonable amount of research into subwoofers, speakers, ect...know what we are about. They see guys like Tom Nousaine, Ed Mullen, Howard Ferstler, John Kotches, ect,ect all giving us very positive reviews. And they also see hundreds/thousands of positive customer testimonials.

So a thread like this isn't going to affect them...except perhaps in that they will shake their head at the thinly veiled troll attempt and smile.

But the guys who are about to purchase a subwoofer and haven't heard of SVS...now they have. The majority of these lurkers are going to go to our website and look around for a while.(just to see what this "fuss" is about).
Some will buy, some won't(there are a lot of quality alternatives to be sure). But these are all sales we wouldn't have gotten without free advertising like this.

Tom V.
SVS

RickRO

Stunt Coordinator
Guys....

You know what impresses me?

1) One of the main "guru's" of SVS takes time to read/watch these forums to get customer/consumer feedback from the source.

2) The above said guru actually posts his own responses, not just some "rubber stamp" corporate lackey fielding/answering these types of questions.

3) Answers or responds to these types of "attacks" from others of questionable intent not with anger/or malice, but responds with facts, figures, third party reviews, research and the like.

SVS continues to impress me with the way they handle both negative and positive posts and seem to be a first rate "class act".

Like I said before I don't own an SVS yet, but I know that when my time comes that due to what I've seen and heard here that SVS will get my vote (er a cash) when it come time to buy my sub.

Keep up the good work Tom and looking forward to doing business with you in the future!:emoji_thumbsup:

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
The guys at SVS are truly class acts....I'm on my third SVS subwoofer, which just happens to be the little PB-10. Tom, Ron, Erik, and the rest of them aren't going to get rich because of what I've bought (and will continue to buy). But you know what? Every single time I've interacted with them, they've gone out of their way to make me feel my happiness with their product was priority number one. Even more important, they let their PRODUCT do the selling. I never ONCE felt like I was being sold a damn thing by them. Not ever. In fact, as many people can attest to, they will even PREVENT you from spending more money with them if they think a smaller subwoofer would be more than enough.

SVS rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks