What's new

PSB 1B cs. Paradigm Atom. Anybody intrested? (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I just got my new stereo system and purchased some speakers to go with it (PSB 1B). I also have a surround-sound system with Paradigm Atoms. Anyway, after I get the new speakers "Broken-in" I was going to write a long comparison review.

So somebody say something if they want to stop me.But I figure someone else on this forum is slightly intrested in a multi-brand comparison of inexpensive speakers. Also mail me a pair of bookshelf speakers if you want me to add them to the comparison. I will call it Battle of the 5&1/4" driver bookshelf speakers under $500 thread. :)

And when I get more money and upgrade again (which I plan on), I will regale you all with my $1000 bookshelf and $2000 bookshelf shootouts.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I just got my new stereo system and purchased some speakers to go with it (PSB 1B). I also have a surround-sound system with Paradigm Atoms. Anyway, after I get the new speakers "Broken-in" I was going to write a long comparison review.

So somebody say something if they want to stop me.But I figure someone else on this forum is slightly intrested in a multi-brand comparison of inexpensive speakers. Also mail me a pair of bookshelf speakers if you want me to add them to the comparison. I will call it Battle of the 5&1/4" driver bookshelf speakers under $500 thread. :)

And when I get more money and upgrade again (which I plan on), I will regale you all with my $1000 bookshelf and $2000 bookshelf shootouts.

JakubH

Stunt Coordinator
I am very interested, have a friend looking at one or the other soon. Correct me if I'm wrong though, the Atoms are nowhere near $500 are they?

JakubH

Stunt Coordinator
I am very interested, have a friend looking at one or the other soon. Correct me if I'm wrong though, the Atoms are nowhere near $500 are they?

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Under $200 USD. But bigtime speaker magazines tend to lump speakers together in $500 increments. I could always call it the $300 shoot-out, but that just sounds cheap.

In reality I will probably end-up using the generic "Paradigm atom vs. PSB 1B" thread-title because the >$500 thread title might make people that it was a comprehensive list with many models of speakers involved. (It could be! Lend me your Rocket Rs150's,. Axiom M2's, and Bose 301's!)

Now that college is out, I'm just really bored.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Under $200 USD. But bigtime speaker magazines tend to lump speakers together in $500 increments. I could always call it the $300 shoot-out, but that just sounds cheap.

In reality I will probably end-up using the generic "Paradigm atom vs. PSB 1B" thread-title because the >$500 thread title might make people that it was a comprehensive list with many models of speakers involved. (It could be! Lend me your Rocket Rs150's,. Axiom M2's, and Bose 301's!)

Now that college is out, I'm just really bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks