PS3 Motorstorm

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CRyan, Mar 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. CRyan

CRyan Screenwriter

Anyone here have this yet? It has to be the best racing game I have ever played. For reference, I dont care for simulator style games much - So this arcade style racer is perfect for me. But anyway, it is well worth the money imo. The graphics are outstanding, the AI is cool, and the effects are fun to watch in addition to jsut being a blast to drive!

2. CRyan

CRyan Screenwriter

Oh and I forgot to mention the sixaxis steering is very cool. I honestly thought that this would be a novelty worthless addition for the PS3. Never knew that it would work this well! Controlling your trajectory midair is super fun.

3. Fredster

Fredster Stunt Coordinator

Been playing Motorstorm for a few days. It is great fun. I've been using the motion controls exclusively. The racing is getting a little tougher now but I'm going to try to stay with these controls.

This is a great game to watch someone else play as you don't really get to enjoy all of the graphical goodness while locked in a race. Only tried a couple of online races. Got to get to know the tracks a little better.

4. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    I pulled down the demo and loved this game. It isn't so much a simulator as it is just a fun racing game. I will be buying this one for sure.

5. Alex Prosak

Alex Prosak Supporting Actor

I picked it up on Thursday but didn't get a chance to play until yesterday. It completely consumed my day! This is definitely the best arcade style racing game I've played. Two thumbs way up!

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Auditioning

I agree -this game is so much fun! I catch myself just setting the controller down after a race to watch the computer race a bit, and enjoy the scenery.

I watched an interview with the developers today and they said Motorstorm just scratches the surface of what's possible with the PS3. Good times ahead indeed.