What's new

Proof That Girls Are Easy (Math Inside) (1 Viewer)

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Must be the Devil, I notice you have 666 posts right now.
Wait, so you mean that Easy girls are Evil. I'm not sure what that means, but I think I have an idea. ;)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Haha.. sorry to bust your bubble but this was posted a few months ago... :p)

But my too-smart-for-her-own-good friend found a loophole in it... Time IS money, time does not EQUAL money. So yeah, kinda ruined it for me

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Another true math hole is that Girl require time & money wouldn't be expressed as

girls = time x money

There is not math for requires, but even if it were equal, it would be

girls = time + money

If time = money, then

girl= money + money

or

girls = 2money

So I guess that means girls are too money (and I wonder if they know it).

-Vince

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I suggest that everyone who has signed this thread print out this article from Sunday's New York Post and snail-mail it to Warner Home Video at the address below. Maybe if they see the truth a few hundred times in cold, hard, type it will begin to sink in. WHV simply does not understand that DVD is not VHS, not when it comes to movies, not when it comes to TV series. They have fallen from the best and earliest champion of the format to an international laughingstock, and sooner or later they're going to feel it where it hurts - in the pocketbook. We're trying to save them from themselves here, whether they know it or not. (Say, can any of you guys in the Los Angeles area get hold of a shrink and stage an intervention? :) We'll force the head honchos at WHV to spend a couple of weeks in "rehab" over at Fox.)
Send those print-outs to:
DVD Marketing
Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522
Regards,
Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Arrgh! See what happens when you have too many windows open at the same time? :)
This was (obviously) supposed to be added to your Southpark episode thread.
I hate when that happens.
OK everyone, move along, nothing to see here...
Joe

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
But my too-smart-for-her-own-good friend found a loophole in it... Time IS money, time does not EQUAL money. So yeah, kinda ruined it for me
As a former professor would have said, in a thick Indian accent, "Oh, that is not a problem!"
"Is" is an equivalence, or an "equals"
But, allowing for a looser meaning, we can say "Time is proportional to money".
So:
Time = A^2 * $Money
where A >= 0
depending on your particular case.
This leads to
Girls = A*Evil
So, for someone whose time is worth very little, girls are not so evil. But if you value your time greatly, then girls can be evil many times over. :) :) :)
(I'm waiting for some clever woman to make a version of this from their perspective ;) )

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Vince is right.
However, he didn't finish it. Since money is the root of all evil and girls are double what money is, girls are twice as much the root of all evil.
And quite honestly I can agree with that.
As many harsh things that have been done for money, I'd say twice as many have been done for love/lust. :)
Of course using this same logic we come to the conclusion that TIME is the root of all evil. You know, if you go see Waking Life, I think they actually discuss that concept as well. :)
Maybe there is something to this math after all.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Nick, if you don't wany any or all of those four DVDs, I would be happy to take them off of your hands. I'd gladly pay to cover shipping. I like all four of those movies but I'm afraid I don't have any of them on DVD. :frowning:

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Frankly, I like the idea of flooding the Warner Home Video mail room with copies of this thread. It will certainly get them wondering, if nothing else. :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Sorry Carl, if i gave away the 4 of my DVD's i'd be giving away more than 25% of my DVD collection! LOL... i only have 15 DVDs... So yeah.. I mean if i had like 200+ like some people here do, i dont think i'd mind... :)

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
:D
Hey yall, whats up :D
Hey, the formula's all wrong :D
Its "...the love of money is the root of all evil."
Not "...money is the root of all evil."
Two totally different things.
Bye now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks