Profiler- Season 4

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Steve Meil, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Steve Meil

Steve Meil Stunt Coordinator

Steve
    Does anyone have any infomation if and when season 4 will be comming to disk? It kinda keaves you hanging after watching all 3 seasons. Will they ever get the rights to the missing episode from season 1

2. Guido

Guido Stunt Coordinator

I emailed A&E and encourage anyone who agrees with me to do the same (though you don't have to agree of course!). The fourth season really fell apart completely - the first two eps featured Ally Walker as Sam, and then all of a sudden Sam was gone - no Ally Walker - and absolutely NO MENTION ever again of Sam by the rest of the cast. It was one of the poorest moves ever, and I emailed A & E to say that I believe the first two eps are worth owning but nothing else, and certainly not at the high $100 pricetag for A & E stuff.

Thanks for readin!
    [​IMG]
    G

3. Adam T

Adam T Agent

I agree the first two episodes are worth putting on dvd. There were a few episodes that are worth being on dvd, including the crossover episode with The Pretender. (If that ever gets released by 20th Century Fox)

4. Guido

Guido Stunt Coordinator

The crossover was actually just at the end of Season 3 - the set recently released, so you can check it out on there (well the second half of it anyway!).

5. Louis_P

Louis_P Stunt Coordinator

There was also a Pretender crossover in season 4 of Profiler[​IMG]