What's new

Problems with my Optoma HD70 and PS2 (1 Viewer)

Martin G

Second Unit
My ps2 will only work on my projector when playing a ps2 game.

If I try to play a regular playstation game, the projector is unable to find the source. All it gives me is a blue screen with "No Singal" across the middle of it. The opening ps2 screen and the other screens before the game starts are fine. It only loses the signal when the ps1 game starts.

I have tested the ps2 on my X1 as well as many other displays. The Optoma HD70 is the only display that has had this probem.

I've even tried using different cables and connections (s-vid, composite) but still no change.

My psX has the same problem on the HD70.

DVD's and PS2 games run perfectly with no problem.

You can also hear the audio on ps1 games and even "play" them (without being able to see what you are doing, but the sounds make is clear that you are playing the game).

Any help would be appreciated. I am getting pretty frustrated at this point.

FYI I am using one of the slim line ps2's.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Martin,

For a moment I thought I read "PS3", so I was ready to move it to the BD-players owners section. (Perhaps I got distracted by the letters "HD" :) ).

But perhaps members frequenting the gamers forum have an idea. Do you want this thread moved there?

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks