What's new

Problem when password is turred off (1 Viewer)

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
I would request that when the program resets the password (after so many days) that when I sign in, I am told that my password has been turned off, My problem was that I didn't know that and thought something was wrong with the system. For example, there was no go the the last read . this message should only comeout the first time when one logs on and the PW has just been reset. NOT when a non-member logs in.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I'm not sure what you mean. Currently passwords never expire, so your password shouldn't be reset after so many days. We had an issue with the initial conversion where a lot of passwords needed to have a one time reset. After that though there is no expiration for passwords. Logins typically reset after 30 days, requiring you to login again, but its with the same password.

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
You state "Currently passwords never expire" and there is no indication when my PW expires. I did not notice that in the upper right that my name was not there. True PW do Not "expire" however I was noticing things were funny and I noticed that I was no longer logged in,. My request is that when my login expires, It should be mentioned on my screen.

Also a few days ago there was some form of update and my New content was reintialized and I found out the next day. what the problem was. I had thought someone had made a bad update. This occurred, I believe; Saturday between 9PM and 11PM my time (3PM and 5PM NY time). I wish that these updates would not affect my values. If there is an update something should mentioned somewhere-

Users who are viewing this thread