What's new

Prison Break 4 - Guess who's back .... (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

I didn't know he was gay, if that's what you're saying. I sort of look like Wentworth (other than being a lot smaller), so I can stunt double in if need be. ;)

Bellick has been depicted this way since at least season two, and it might have even been season one.

Editted because the quote I was quoting ended up on a separate page and might have caused confusion.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah. I'm pretty sure that they showed him living with his mom back in the first year. He's become more goofy since then but I think the momma's boy aspect of the character has been there since near the beginning of the show.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Not sure how I feel about this whole Prison Break as the A-Team vibe this season seems to have. The show zipped into complete craziness since season 2, but I've enjoyed it's lack of reality.

I'm waiting for them to get a van and start going around the country as mercenaries on a mission
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It doesn't remind me of the A-Team yet, but since the A-Team is solid gold awesome, I hope to see it soon. :D

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Living with your mom is a long way from the goofball Bellick has become. It's one thing to have an aspect to your personality that is "scared little boy" but the Bellick we saw in the first 13 episodes was the LEADER of the guards -- the roughest and toughest of them all. Personally, I see none of that character, and it isn't believable to me even with what he's gone through. A slight change in the way the character is portrayed and he'd still be interesting to me, but the current incarnation is a throwaway as far as I'm concerned. For an example of how to do it, look at Mahone. He now needs the escapees, and has shown all kinds of failings and weaknesses, but his core personality traits are still there.

As for T-Bag, his Bad Mexican line was not the 2nd best line oof the episode -- it was the best. I'm in no hurry to be rid of that character. They made what he did a bit more tolerable. I'm not sure of the working definition for antihero (someone bad that you "root" for anyway, or a hero that doesn't fit the common image), but we'll see what they do with him.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, technically that wasn't HIS line. All he said was, "Something like that." ;)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I know Michael is a great engineer and all but I can't wait until they go into the backstory of how he managed to engineer Sara's head back on. lol

(I know they explained how she wasn't dead.)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This episode had a little too much filler in it, but with just 5 more cards to get, and 19 episodes left, I guess we'll get a few of these filler episodes.

But there were a few good character moments. Linc and the hacker are comedic gold. Linc and the axe was also a hilarious moment.

Rappaport is a d-bag, but an ambitious one.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Just a little nitpick, but wouldn't it have made more sense for the ex-FBI field agent to be driving when you're running away from the cops, rather than Lincoln?

Ennsio

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
I'm really losing interest in this show fast with this new season, and I've been a big Prison Break fan since the beginning. It seems to have completely lost its sense of drama and Michael getting into a tight predicament and having to use his wits and planning to get out of the jam just in time that made the first season so great.

This season it seems that they get into a difficult spot and we're supposed to think they might get caught or die (i.e. when Scoffield and the computer guy are stuck in the server room), and then the writers get them out with a far too simple solution and then the characters go off to get themselves into another jam that we're supposed to believe might really put them in danger. I couldn't believe that Linc just grabbed the axe and walked into the building and broke the glass in the server room, got Michael and the computer guy out, and then they walked out the building with no interference or encountering anybody else. That is weak, and really takes away the tension from the show. Now we have to watch another 19 episodes of them getting into and out of similar situations as they work their way down from 5 cards to zero? Looks like T-Bag's story will be the far more interesting than the storyline of the rest of the group.

Anybody else laugh at Wentworth Miller's attempt at acting really angry at the beginning with Agent Self? William Fichtner (Mahone) demonstrated how much stronger an actor he is than the rest of the group he's with, IMO.

Sylvia*ST

Stunt Coordinator

Hear, hear. I adored this show the first season--it had good guys, bad guys, tension, drama, humor and heart. I find it impossible to care about these characters any longer. There is zero chemistry between Wentworth and Sara, now there is nothing but torture and stuff that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I turned off last night's episode 3/4 through and I have deleted it from my DVR scheduled recordings. Last season was bad, but this is much worse.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
My quick thoughts while watching episode 3
- Michael looks like he's put on weight
- Linc could probably carry an action movie
- The black guy is deliciously evil
- Sara so far is just eye candy
- Alex is well-acted

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Of course Alex is well acted. We're not even worthy to speak William Fichtner's name.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
Seriously, the dude rocks. The biggest misstep of the Dark Knight was having him in such a small role. He made the most of it, though.

Linc going into the building with an axe. One minor little change and it would have made more sense and been pretty cool: have him grab a coat along with the axe. But, I kind of liked it the way it was, too. Linc was kind of saying, "My brother's in trouble and I'm going after him no matter what." It's in character for him to act without thinking about the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks