What's new

Priority vrs Standard Overnight & FedEx (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I can't find this simple information on FedEx's cryptic website, but what is the delivery time difference from "Standard Overnight" versus "priority Overnight"
All my packages from FedEx tends to be delivered to my house around 12noon, which means I can hurry home at lunchtime and try to meet the person which usually needs a signature. But I noticed on some of my tracking numbers most say "standard overnight" whereas this one says "priority overnight".
Newegg.com forgot to ship me my RAM from my Return to them so they Overnighted one yesterday but shipped Priority and not Standard.
Jay
------------------
HUGGBEES!
Certified HTF bike nut and mayor of
Obscuria.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I would say it's already there.
8a.m. to me is priority.
Brent L
------------------
OK guys ..... The tour of the Paradigm
plant is now being planned. GO TO THE HOME THEaTER
MEETS PAGE and register.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Aha, I just found it.. It's not in their FAQS
Priority ON is 10:30 on weekdays
Standard ON is 3pm on weekdays.
The only way I found it is a Google search, they really should make it more obvious in their website!
Pretty good since I called up Newegg immediately when I got home last night and realized they didn't ship me my RAM and put the new order in at about 2:15PM PST all the way from California to NJ.
Jay
------------------
HUGGBEES!
Obscuria.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Well, unfortunately, I'm not shipping something as I'm expecting a package from newegg.com and I don't have access to FedEx shipping forms unless I want to drive down to the local FedEx place or dropoff point. So I was checking their website and couldn't find this simple info. Figured it must be a common question but couldn't find it in their FAQ.
If you go to FedEx's "ship" site, it asks for a username and password which I don't have and not going to register just to find their shipping times.
I found out it arrived already anyway, around 9:30am. That's obviously before my lunchtime anyway but fortunately they arrived early enough so that somebody was home.
Jay
------------------
HUGGBEES!
Obscuria.
[Edited last by Jay H on November 14, 2001 at 10:18 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks