What's new

Prime Time Wrestling (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I JUST PICKED UP GREATEST WRESTLING STARS OF THE 80'S, AND IT'S FANTASTIC. HIGHLIGHTING MAJOR WRESTLERS, AND EVENTS OF THE 80'S, THIS 3 DISC SET HAD ME RELIVING MY YOUTH. I FELT LIKE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD AGAIN.

NOW IF THE WWE RELEASED MY FAVORITE OF ALL WRESTLING SHOWS, PRIME TIME WRESTLING, I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE. I THINK IT RAN FROM 86-88. IT AIRED ON THE USA NETWORK ON THURSDAY NIGHTS FROM 9-11:00 P.M. HOSTED BY BOBBY "THE BRAIN" HEENAN, AND GORILLA MONSOON. NOT ONLY DID IT FEATURE THE BEST ERA OF WRESTLING, ALONG WITH THE MOST CHARISMATIC PERSONALITIES,(RODDY PIPER, MACHO MAN & ELIZABETH, HULK HOGAN) IT WAS ALSO A GREAT COMEDY SHOW. BOBBY HEENAN, AND GORILLA MONSOON WERE THE BEST WRESTLING COMMENTATORS EVER, AND THEIR COMEDIC TALENTS WERE OBVIOUS.
THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE RELEASED AGAIN, SO WE CAN SEE HOW GREAT WRESTLING ONCE WAS.

John*P

Second Unit
You can watch old episodes of Prime Time Wrestling, Tuesday Night Titans, Wrestling Challenge, etc. on WWE 24/7 on digital cable. A friend of mine has it, and it is a total nostalgia trip.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Yeah and if you don't get it then bug your cable company. Or go to wwe.com and pay a cheap fee to watch a classic match.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks