What's new

Preacher: Season One (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah it seemed like a lot of the time the series was incoherent for the point of being incoherent

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm semi-resurrecting this thread since I watched Talking Preacher and was happy to hear Rogen basically say what I wanted to hear that they'd be following the comics more closely next season and that they used this season to introduce the characters before really getting things moving.

I guess I am in the minority, because I loved Tulip (and Ruth Negga) this year. I thought her character had the best introduction of any character in season one (the car battle through the corn field, followed by her enlisting the assistance of the two kids.)
Her intro in the TV show was awesome and that is the Tulip from the comic books- a competent bad ass. Hopefully, now that her and Jesse have partially ironed out their problems, they can let Tulip be less screeching and horrible to everyone all the time next season.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just started watching this series after a friend recommended it.

I am on Season 1 Epsiode 2. It's a bit out there, but I am sticking with it for now.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm four or five episodes behind on the current season. I like it well enough while watching, but never feel particularly motivated to fire up the next episode.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Just started watching this series after a friend recommended it.
Some friend. Start plotting your revenge now. ;)

I'm four or five episodes behind on the current season. I like it well enough while watching, but never feel particularly motivated to fire up the next episode.
Almost exactly my feelings. I'm three behind and sort of find it a chore to watch. But my DVR is still recording it and I usually play it as background noise and half-watch while doing other things. But it's definitely not "must see TV".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks