What's new

Power cord for a pre/pro or amp... (1 Viewer)

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Chu,
You are right, Matrix, the first, is one of my all time, for sure, favorites. The Karma thing was a lead-in, for, a gee wiz ;*) But I can't leave the simple alone without tickling.... like my 2 year old son's neck.

Kevin, look around partsexpress.com for the separate pieces which you may need. If not , then simply buy an assembled power cord from Chris VH, or Ernie, aka, Subaruguru @ www.audiogon.com. You will get very good stuff (Belden 83802,or a variation of same) terminated from CVH for less than $80. Or, you can do your own like many people here on the forum, and elsewhere, and be very satisfied. If you want me to terminate some of the stuff I have here with the Signal/Carol 10/3 then give me a shout. I will do this free of charge for you. Keep in mind it will be less techflex wrap, as I put that on my DIY cords.

Don't fret over a PC for less than $75. The Crump/Audio Asylum recipe is nothing but the Voltex with Pass&Seymour terminations. Simple 20 year old recipe from Bob Crump which gets the job done.

BOK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks