What's new

Poster for What a Girl Wants Censored!! (1 Viewer)

Brian W.

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Are you guys forgetting that people actually wanted Peter Jackson to change the name of The Two Towers after 9/11?
That was a hoax. I know there was a whole website devoted to it, but it was a hoax. I read a whole article about it online. But I'm sure there were a handful of people who agreed with the sentiment.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
One man's "political correctness" is another man's "business decision". Apparently it depends on whether you agree with a change or not if its going to be "PC run amok" or a "sound business decision to avoid unnecessary controversy". If it was some racially insensitive symbol, for instance, I would suspect that which category the "change" would fall in to would change for many people (I'm not trying to imply that that would include anyone posting on this thread BTW).

Gregory E

Second Unit
It's only a poster. Why is this even of any concern?
I totally agree. I don't condone censorship...but it's only a poster and it's not exactly a landmark film we're talking about here.

As a side note: when I see Amanda Bynes on tv, it just makes me wish I was 17 again. That girl is a hottie! :D

Jeff-

Grip
It's only a poster.

It's not censorship.

I don't care.

Its their (Warner's) business decision.

I'm still not going to see this movie, anyways.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Gregory,

Amanda's merely a CUTIE at the moment, she becomes a HOTTIE when it's legal to have naughty thoughts about her. ;)

I guess i'm alone here, but I would like to see this movie, not in theaters, but i'll check out the dvd when it comes out next week. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks