What's new

Post your Wii #'s here!!! (2 Viewers)

My Wii: 8000 0258 1357 7491.

I know I don't know any of you guys personally, but I think it would be cool to see some Mii's other than the random Nintendo-generated ones. I'll add you guys, and add me if you like. I'd appreciate it!

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
3714 0938 2009 2287

I'll add all Mii #'s above this post sometime after I get off work today!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member

It's on the first page of your Address Book inside your Wii (you access it by looking on the TV screen (with the Wii turned on), and click on bottom right round button on the screen that shows all the square "channels" on the Wii).

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I FINALLY got a hold of a Nintendo Wii!!

Steve and Patrick, I know you guys..but others I'd like to get to know.
I'll add everyone that has a number on here.

Here is my number

1707 0746 2808 3436

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Patrick,

Yeah, thanks for adding me.
I just sent you a Groucho Marx Mii I created myself. I went off of one of the characters from the DVD box set.
Its not exact, but pretty darn close.

Thanks for the Mii's you sent me.

Right now, I'm making a Weird Al Yankovich Mii
and I'm trying to make a Mr. Bean Mii, but just isn't turning out right.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm a little embarrassed. As an avid gamer (and certifiable Grandpa :laugh: ) as well as a moderator here, I totally forgot to provide my Wii #.

Here it is:

2154 9667 0261 2443

When I get a chance I'll go through this thread and add the ID's of everyone who has posted here. Bring on the Miis! (Looking forward to a massive invasion of the little critters).

Incidentally, for those who might be concerned about opening the floodgates to errant Miis, remember that for Miis to be shared (and accumulated) both participants have to place each other in their Wii address books. If it gets out of control you can simply remove people from said book (and even delete Miis from the parade if it gets too cluttered.)

-----------------------------

BTW, my XBox360 game tag is HTRAF (what else? :) )
I'm not a big user of multiplay and I haven't actively promoted my tag, so that's probably why my "Rep" sits at about :star: :star: :star: 1/2 :frowning: .

No big deal.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

RAF - I'll add you to my Wii list tonight.

My XBL Gamer Tag is "RhoqSoldEnt". I heading over to the website now to add you.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

Thanks Rhoq. I've already responded to your XboxLive request and listed you as "preferred." I think that somehow helps your "rep."

As to the Wii listings:

I now have added all of the following HTFers to my Wii Address Book (in the order they posted here in this thread and observing the 10 character nickname limitation of the Wii):

SteveSimon
PatrickSun
Brian Ri
Rhoq
DougMiller
ToddS
BobAnthony
Jeffery_H
RichardKim
Egbert B.
Tony Tone
JohnS
Eric S.
Jean D.
WillG
Bob L.
Dome V.

Last Updated 02/27/07

A veritable potpourri of HTF gamers. As soon as you add me (RAF) to your address book our Miis can start "mingling." And as more members here post their Wii #s I'll add them with an appropriate acknowledgement. I think we have a limit of 100 entries in the address book if the 1/20, 2/20, etc. is any indication. For all of this to work, of course, all new members should immediately add all the Wii #s already here. (Go to the Address Book, Add a Wii, etc., etc. I think most already know how to do this.)

I have another quick question regarding all this and I wonder if anyone can answer it for me. My console's "nickname" ,which I set up under Wii Options, is "RAF" (without the quotes of course). I had originally set it to PeeWii_H but figured I'd have some 'splainin' to do with the various grandkiddies. :laugh:

When we finally link up with each other, does my RAF nickname play any roll in all this or is each side free to create any (up to) 10 character nickname and link it to your unique Wii #? I suspect that the Wii # is the important thing here and individual users are free to assign any nickname they want to a Wii # and everything still works. (FYI: My personal Mii is labelled "Grandpa" because that's what the kiddies call me.)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

Yeah, the Wii # is the most important thing.

RAF,

I have added you.
I'll send over some of my famous celebritiis like Michael Jackson, Groucho Marx and Owen Wilson

I really hope some good online games come out so we can really start playing and competing with each other. Here's hoping that Mario PArty 8 will be online compatable

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
RAF,

I recieved your Mii's (robocop, Einstein and the Beatles)
Plus I sent over your grandpa Mii that was lumming in the parade, and he is now mingling with the other celebrity Mii's

thanks again!!

as soon as I make more celebrity Mii's, if you want them, I'll send them your way.

Right now I'm trying to make Chandler (Matthew Perry) from Friends

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

That would be great, John. I'm surprised that no one has made Elvis (or maybe I just didn't find it).

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I sent RAF and Patrick Sun the Steve Zissou(Bill Murray)(from Life Aquatic) Mii I created myself.

If anyone else wants it, I'll send it over

and for some reason I have alot of females in my parade. My girls outrank my boys 7:1

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've pretty much hit the wall with my Mii Plaza (having to delete Mii's for new Mii's. My Parade now has over 140 Mii's in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks