Directors Post your random thoughts!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SteveGon, Jun 7, 2006.

1. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    BTW Adam, What Dreams May Come is one of the rare films which was actually shot on Velvia.

2. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

Steve is such a perv. [​IMG]

3. george kaplan

I wonder why I can't find any of the posters who were pestering WB at the chat about Everwood, on the HTF member list? You don't suppose fans from a Everwood site had crashed the chat do you? Nah.

4. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

What the hell is Everwood?

Speaking of wood, I've got....never mind...

5. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

You're funny!

I resemble that remark!

Why ME!!!!!

I stay in a cerain limbo UNTIL a 16 yr old girl with tight shorts and flimsey top comes by........

I sometimes share a perv attitude........

My campfire has imploded exponentialy with the lack of wood.....

6. Rob P S

Rob P S Cinematographer

rob
    I couldn't care less about Everwood.

7. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    What so you know. I think that is the first time I have ever seen or heard that phrase used correctly.

8. george kaplan

I worry that my 5 year old son won't believe in Santa Claus much longer. He already is telling me how things in movies are just pretend, especially magical things, and he's evaluating everything he reads and watches as fiction or non-fiction (I had lots of fun explaining to him that Davy Crockett was real, but the story he was watching really wasn't) and he's asking questions like "who made God?". We've told him of course that Santa sees everything he does, and a couple of weeks back I asked him what he did in school, and he asked why I didn't call Santa and ask him. [​IMG]

9. george kaplan

You know how Gumby can walk into books? If I could do that with dvds, I think I'd pick the pilot episode of I Dream of Jeannie, beat Major Nelson to the bottle, and put those wishes to good use.

10. Dheiner

Dheiner Gazoo
    Supporter

John Dhein
    By all objective evidence, getting old beats the alternative.

11. SteveGon

I didn't know today was "National Get In Front of Steve and Drive Real Friggin' Slow" Day. Bastards.

Those two people who called in today and quit without notice (thereby putting off mine and Kissinger's respective vacations) can go to hell. [​IMG]

Yes I'm pissy.

12. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Well, yesterday was National get in front of John and drive slow day while he looks at the green light ahead and then run the red light leaving John to wait day.

13. SteveGon

Yeah, isn't it piss-you-off kind of ironic that those slow-ass sons of bitches always seem to make the light and you don't? I'd love to be there when karma kicks in on their asses.

Damn I'm grumpy.

14. Bob Turnbull

Bob Turnbull Supporting Actor

I'm glad I'm not Brian Kissinger and have to deal with grumpy-ass Steve.

The song I was listening to was briefly perfectly synched with the dancing bananas in George's signature. Freaky.

A buddy of mine was one of the cameramen for Canada's Next Top Model. I expected that it would have been somewhat of a dream job for him (he told me it most certainly was not). After watching the first 2 episodes, I can't imagine the utter nightmare it must have been for him. I think it was the model wrapping herself in Saran Wrap that must've put him over the edge...

I don't understand why someone can't love both progressive rock and punk music.

15. Rain

Rain Producer

I'm glad I'm not Brian Kissinger... [​IMG]

If Hillary becomes President, what does that make Bill? They call the President's wife "The First Lady," so what would they call the President's husband?

Let's see.

There are Lords and Ladies, but "The First Lord" would sound a bit oppresive.

There are Ladies and Gentlemen, but I'm not sure "The First Gentleman" would really work in this case.

Then there is The Lady and the Tramp. "The First Tramp." Yup, I think that's the one. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh yah, banana time!

16. danton_

danton_ Auditioning

i wish i could heal someone's heart! [​IMG]

17. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    When I was entering a Chinese fast food restaurant yesterday, a guy exiting looked straight at me and said "Can I ask you something"? I said "no" and walked by.

I wonder what he was going to ask? What's good here? Why do you look pissed off? May I have $1.00?

18. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Of course, you could have taken the truly smartass approach and said "you just did".

19. Brook K

Brook K Lead Actor

This weekend....cabin in the woods with hot tub [​IMG] and I'm not opening any musty old books found in a dusty desk.

I survived another annual sales meeting

USA is going to go 0-2-1 in the WC. Bruce Arena will either resign or be fired shortly thereafter.

Should AFI: 100 Cheers list be changed to AFI Salutes Steven Spielberg?

Did you know ESPN2 airs Dominos championships? Dominos!

TV shows I have watched while stuck in this hotel room: Dominos, US Poker Championships, Roseanne, King of Queens, A&E Biography: Andre the Giant, NBA Finals Game 3, bits of 3 different World Cup games, Baseball Tonight, Final 10 of the AFI special, Lewis Black HBO special

Does dominos have an "e" in it?

I used to really like playing backgammon but haven't played in years. I don't even remember how.

About the only time I still feel like a kid is when it's time to buy fireworks. I don't really even like watching them that much. I just like buying them and setting them off.....and of course now watching my kids enjoy them.

20. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S

I'll remember that. [​IMG]