What's new

Poseidon HD-DVD delayed...... (1 Viewer)

MarekM

Supporting Actor
http://hddvd.highdefdigest.com/news/..._Torpedoed/371

====================================
"'Poseidon' HD DVD Torpedoed?"
Unfortunately, Warner has now delayed the release indefinitely with no new date set at press time. The studio has also removed the listing for 'Poseidon' off of its official media and retail website.
====================================

first they dropped DolbyTrueHD, and now it's delayed hmm, I hope they are adding back DolbyTrueHD :) and hopefully it will not be combo :)

Marek

MarekM

Supporting Actor
'Poseidon,' 'Scooby-Doo' Lead Warner January Blu-ray, HD DVD Lineup

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...DVD_Lineup/375

===============================================
After being quietly bumped from its original December 5 release date, 'Poseidon' will now arrive on January 16 on HD DVD, joined by 'Scooby-Doo,' which will see a simultaneous debut on both HD DVD and Blu-ray.
Specs for 'Poseidon' are the same as originally announced, including a 1080p/VC-1 video transfer, Dolby TrueHD soundtrack and plenty of supplemental features, including an In-Movie Experience HD exclusive.
All four titles will be priced at $28.95 (which represents a nice $6.00 reduction for 'Poseidon,' which was originally announced at $34.95).

I wonder if it still be COMBO title..., but it's nice they reduced PRICE :)

DolbyTrueHD+IME nice nice :)

Marek

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Odd: I saw it at Newbury Comics today. Not a Combo, for what it's worth (the store wanted $19.95).

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
No idea. I just did a sort of minor double-take because I'd read that it was off the schedule/delayed. I don't remember seeing any specific "Extended Version" graphics on the package, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks